Friday, August 24, 2007

Too many WIPs, and I can't help but order more yarn...

Not much time to knit this week with classes starting. I've done a little work on my second Jaywalker, and a tiny bit on my vest. But on the way I have the yarn for this:
I was going to knit this last year, and never did. But I love it. I am using Knitpicks Merino Style in this color:

I LOVE IT!

And my next future project is the Tilted Duster from Interweave Knits. I love this sweater more every time I look at it. When I get paid next week, I'm going to order the yarn. I think I'll be using Elann's Sierra Peruvian, but I can't pick a color because they are all so gorgeous. How great is this sweater!?


That's about it for now. The Where's Waldo party is tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post pictures with my whole outfit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.